From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 16:17, 3 September 2009 by TomEdwards (Created page with ''''<code>SetSolid()</code>''' defines the manner in which collisions between this entity and others are handled. <code>SetSolidFlags()</code> can be used to tweak behaviour f…')
SetSolid() defines the manner in which collisions between this entity and others are handled.
SetSolidFlags() can be used to tweak behaviour further.
- The entity does not collide with other entities. It does still collide with the world. To do: Any different from
- The entity has a brush model.
- The entity collides with an axis-aligned bounding box. Required for hitbox tests.
- Bug: "Not implemented yet".The entity collides with an object-aligned bounding box.
OBB_YAWrestricts orientation to Z-axis.
- A function on the entity is called to handle collisions. To do: Which?
- Use VPhysics for collisions. Call
VPhysicsInitShadow()if you use this!