Sample beginner's workflow
Here's an example of a basic workflow that beginners can use:
- Load a map.
- Set a scene camera.
- Record gameplay into one master shot.
- Divide the master shot into as many individual shots as you want.
- Add objects to individual shots.
- Position and animate your objects.
- Add sounds, including dialog.
- Create any lip-sync you want for your characters.
- Add lights.
- Add visual effects.
- Make your final modifications.
- Export your 3D session as a 2D movie (or still image).