You can export an SFM session as either a two-dimensional movie (.mp4) or a still image (.tga) file. A rendered movie is called a layoff.
To export a movie:
- On the File menu, click Export, and click Movie.
- Set the options in the Export Movie dialog box, and then click Export Movie. You can take the defaults until you know the options you want to modify.
You can also export sound tracks, either as a group or individually.
To export sound tracks:
- Make sure the check boxes for all sound clips and tracks you want exported are selected.
- On the File menu, click Export.
- In the Export Movie dialog box, change the Export drop-down from Movie to Sound.