There is a Source SDK Beta available now.
- Particle Editor, Material Editor, and Commentary Editor are now included in the Source SDK
- Updated SDK source code for Orange Box mods
- Added example particle system files to SDK content
- Updated Linux binaries and makefiles for dedicated servers and server plugins
- The Faceposer phoneme editor now pops up a warning message when a phoneme cannot be saved
- Fixed crash in 'splitskybox.exe'
- SDK shaders have not yet been updated for Orange Box games
- New editors can be accessed by adding ‘-tools’ to the launch options for Orange Box games or mods utilizing the Orange Box engine
Getting the Source SDK Beta
Within Steam click "View" > "Settings". You can now change your Beta Participation within the Settings Menu.
Note: Be sure to run the game you wish to edit before running the SDK, to make sure you have the latest updates.