A prop that doesn't move and doesn't animate. This entity is built into it's designated lump in the map and is not networked. This entity cannot be placed into the map during runtime!
- <studio> World Model
- <integer> Some models have multiple versions of their textures, called skins. Set this to a number other than 0 to use that skin instead of the default.
- <choices> Collisions - using other values may give undesired results
Literal Value Description 0 Not Solid 2 Use Bounding Box 6 Use VPhysics
- <boolean> The method by which the fading distance should be determined. If off, the fade distances is the distance from the player's view to the object, in inches. If on, the fade distance is the size of the object onscreen, in pixels.
- <float> Distance at which the prop starts to fade (-1 = use fademaxdist). If 'Screen Space Fade' is selected, this represents the number of pixels wide covered by the prop when it starts to fade.
- <float> Maximum distance at which the prop is visible (0 = don't fade out). If 'Screen Space Fade' is selected, this represents the *minimum* number of pixels wide covered by the prop when it fades.
- <float> If you specify a fade in the worldspawn, or if the engine is running under dx7, then the engine will forcibly fade out props even if fademindist/fademaxdist isn't specified. This scale factor gives you some control over the fade. Using 0 here turns off the forcible fades. Numbers smaller than 1 cause the prop to fade out at further distances, and greater than 1 cause it to fade out at closer distances.
- <target_destination> Select an info_lighting to specify a location to sample lighting from, instead of using this entity's origin.