Prop health cabinet
Note: The current description of this entity is based on unofficial data based on data mining. Anything that may be read here is largely incomplete or, in some cases, incorrect.
A cabinet containing first aid kits and pain pills in Left 4 Dead.
- Default Animation
- The animation this prop will play when not doing a random or forced animation.
- Randomly Animate
- Makes the prop randomly select and play animations at intervals defined by the Min/Max Random Anim Time KVs. In between the random animations, it will revert to playing Default Animation.
- Min Random Anim Time
- Minimum time between random animations.
- Max Random Anim Time
- Maximum time between random animations.
- Update children
- Disable Bone Followers
- Disables generation of
phys_bone_followers for each convex piece the model has in its collision model.
phys_bone_followers can quickly eat up the edict count, so this keyvalue can be very helpful in freeing resources. This will however make the collision model no longer function ([confirm] As in become non-solid?), and the model will not be able to ragdoll anymore.
- Hold Animation
- If set, the prop will not loop its animation, but hold the last frame.
- Animate Every Frame
- Force this prop to animate every frame. Usually this doesn't need to be touched.
- Allow Physics Gun
- If set, players cannot use Physics Gun on this entity.
- Sandbox Tool Whitelist
- If set, only given tools can be used on this entity. You need to supply the tool class names, the names of the .lua files of those tools. This also includes the context menu properties!
- Global Entity Name
- Name by which this entity is linked to another entity in a different map. When the player transitions to a new map, entities in the new map with globalnames matching entities in the previous map will have the previous map's state copied over their state.
- <choices> Collisions.
Literal value Description 0 Not Solid 2 Use Bounding Box 6 Use VPhysics
- <int> The amount of health regenerating object inside the cabinet.