Portal 2 vote page
Vote page/screen is a page where you evaluate the test chamber you had played from workshop. There you can visit author's page, comment and rate the test chamber.
To make the vote screen appear, you will need to use either triggers or buttons (cube/ball/normal). In other words, you need something to activate it.
- Place a prop_button, using the entity tool.
- Place a func_instance, using an entity tool aswell and go to its properties. Use the following settings:
|Fix Up Name||pti_ents|
3. In prop_button's properties, go to Outputs tab and Add the following:
|My Output||Target Entity||Target Input||Delay||Only Once|
- Make a block with the block tool and press Ctrl+T (while you have it selected). Make it trigger_once.
- Repeat step 2
- Repeat step 3 but with the only change of "OnPressed" to "OnStartTouch"
Because most maps will end with an elevator, placing this trigger somewhere in the exit elevator's shaft works well.