Portal 2 Puzzle Maker: Stairs
This article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
- This article contains content specific to the Portal 2 Puzzle Maker. For the Authoring Tools equivalent, see Panels.
Stairs are a testing element in Portal puzzles. They are two blocks long, and when deployed allow the player to walk one block high.
- Stairs can be rotated to any cardinal direction by dragging the round rotation handle; they will rotate around their lower end where the handle is located
Entity Cost: 13
- Start Deployed
- If checked, the Stairs will start in the raised position when the level begins
- If unchecked, the Stairs will be flush with the floor when the level begins
- If "Start Deployed" is checked, an active connection will retract the Stairs
- If "Start Deployed" is not checked, an active connection will raise the Stairs