Portal 2 Puzzle Maker: Stairs
From Valve Developer Community
< Portal 2 Puzzle Maker
Revision as of 01:21, 7 June 2012 by Msleeper (Removed the "back" link at the top, as the Puzzle Creator navbox replaces the need for it.)
This article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
- This article contains content specific to the Portal 2 Puzzle Maker. For the Authoring Tools equivalent, see Panels.
Stairs are a testing element in Portal puzzles. They are two panels deep, and when deployed allow the player to walk one panel high.
To do: add images
- Stairs can be rotated to any cardinal direction by dragging the round rotation handle
Entity Cost: 13
- Start Deployed
- If checked, the Stairs will start in the deployed position when the level begins
- If "Start Deployed" is checked, an active connection will deploy the stairs to upright position
- If "Start Deployed" is not checked, an active connection will reduce the stairs to the flattened position