Portal 2 Puzzle Maker: Faith Plate
This article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
- This article contains content specific to the Portal 2 Puzzle Maker. For the Authoring Tools equivalent, see Faith Plate.
Faith plates are a testing element in Portal puzzles. When the player, or another object, touches a Faith Plate they are flung through the air toward a specific spot (marked with a bulls-eye).
To do: add images
Entity Cost: 9
- Delete item
- Deletes the Faithplate.
- If checked, the surface the Faithplate becomes a portalable white surface. If unchecked, the surface becomes a nonportalable black surface.
- Pull surface
- Moves the selected Faithplate further into the room together with the wall/ceiling/floor block behind it.
- Push surface
- Pushes the selected Faithplate out of the room together with the wall/ceiling/floor block behind it.
- The target for the Faith Plate's landing can be adjusted in the editor by dragging the bulls-eye icon to a different tile
- The trajectory of the Faith Plate can be adjusted by dragging the yellow circle in the center of the dotted-white arc