From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 13:14, 28 September 2005 by Maven
An entity that constrains players to a radius around itself, slowing them down the closer they get to the edge of the radius.
- Template:Kv targetname
- radius <float>
- Radius to constrain players to.
- width <float>
- Width of the constraint edge. This is the distance in which to start slowing players down as they approach the edge of the radius.
- speedfactor <float>
- Speed factor applied to the player's max speed as they approach the radius edge.
- Template:I targetname
- Start constraining any players within the radius.
- Stop constraining any players previously constrained.
- Template:O targetname
- Fired when a player breaks through the constraint.