The view of this camera entity can be output in realtime to a func_monitor's monitor surface, or alternately (using info_camera_link) to any named brush entity using the correct monitor texture. Note that only one point_camera can be active at any one time.
- <float> Field of view in degrees. 90 is a good starting point for a decent view. Lower value is narrower and a larger value is a wider view.
- <color255> Fog Color
- <float> The near fog plane.
- <float> The far fog/clipping plane.
- 1: Start Off
- ChangeFOV <string>
- Changes camera's FOV over time
<Target FOV> <Time>
- Turn the camera on, and turn all other cameras off.
- Turn the camera on.
- Turn the camera off.