Point bonusmaps accessor
From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 18:22, 5 December 2007 by Bluestrike (Added information on keyvalues File Name and Map Name.)
An entity that relays bonus maps changes.
This point entity is exclusive to Portal.
- Entity Scripts
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Script think function
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior. The return value (if present) will set the time until the next call. Note:Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.
- File Name
- Link to a bns file where you have the locked map entry.
- Map Name
- Script entry inside above bns file of the map that needs to be unlocked.
- Completes the filename/map combination.
- Saves bonus map data.
- Unlocks the filename/map combination.