Difference between revisions of "Player info t"
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
Revision as of 23:39, 10 April 2011
It is designed for access by the client, but can be used serverside too once you copy its definition from
- char name
- Game-chosen name as it appears on the scoreboard. Since the Orange Box, always the user's Friends name.
- int userID
- Player's server-specific Userid
- char guid
- Player's SteamID
- char friendsName
- Friends name. Now enforced as game name.
- bool fakeplayer
- True is player is a bot
- bool ishltv
- True is player is a HLTV proxy
- CRC32_t customFiles
- To do: Probably related to sv_pure. Available from server?
- unsigned char filesDownloaded
- The number of files this client has downloaded To do: Available from server?