A constraint that constrains an entity along a line segment.
- <vecline> Can be set with the Hammer helper tool.
- <float> Resistance/friction in the constraint
- <float> Scale of the mass load connected to this constraint (1=just the objects directly connected)
- 1: No Collision until break
- 4: Start inactive
- 8: Change mass to keep stable attachment to world
- 16: Do not connect entities until turned on
- 2 : Limit Endpoints
- Template:Fl TwoObjectPhysics2
- Force the constraint to break.
- Enable the constraint; do this if the constrained objects don't exist when it spawns. Note that broken constraints cannot be turned back on as they have been deleted.
- Disable the constraint.
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and its children from the world. Note: Entities already remove orphaned children upon being removed, but this input removes all children on the same frame, being marginally faster than
- Adds a keyvalue/output to this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire, -1 means infinite>
- Fire the
OnUseroutputs; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Same as a player invoking +use; may not do anything depending on the entity. Can also be invoked by firing an output that does not specify an input.
- Execute a VScript file from disk, without file extension. The script contents are merged with the script scope of the receiving entity.
- Execute a string of VScript source code in the scope of the entity receiving the input. String quotation may be needed when fired via console. Bug: In , the code is executed in the script scope of the entity that fires the output, not the one receiving the input.Warning: Never try to pass string parameters to a script function with this input. It will corrupt the VMF structure because of the nested quotation marks, which then must be removed manually with a text editor.
- Send this entity to a spot in the map. If the entity is parented to something, it will be offset from the parent by this amount.
- SetVelocity <float>
- Set linear velocity along the constraint
- Fired when the constraint breaks.
- These outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- This output fires when the entity is killed and removed from the game.