Particle System Renderers
Renders animated sprites of varying orientations.
- animation rate
- Rate at which to animate particles (???).
- Various orientation types:
- 0 - Billboarded (always face camera)
- 1 - Fix Z and rotate along X and Y
- 2 - Fix X and Y and rotate along Z (always face up)
Renders animated sprites with trails based on their velocity.
Renders all particles in the system into one continuous "rope", the smoothness can be adjusted by changing texel_size and subdivision_count. Killing particles will cause the rope to instantly flick to adjust the rope to remain continuous, so random lifetimes and continuous emitters can look poor, depending on the effect.