Npc template maker
From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 01:55, 12 July 2005 by Ts2do
Entity Name: npc_template_maker
- <target_destination> Template NPC that this maker should be creating clones of.
- <float> Radius around this maker within which NPCs are to be placed. Spawned NPCs will try and find empty space within this radius to spawn.
- <target_destination> If you'd like spawned NPCs to be created at an info_npc_spawn_destination entity, enter the name of that entity here. If you have more than one destination entity by that name, the Destination Criteria will be used to select one from the group.
- <choices> Should the NPC try to spawn at a destination that the player can see? Only applicable if a Destination Group is being used.
- <Choices> Should the NPC try to spawn nearest to or farthest from the player's current location? Only applicable if a Destination Group is being used.
- 256 : Always use radius spawn
- 512 : Don't preload template models
- Spawn an NPC somewhere within the maker's radius.
- Spawn an NPC somewhere within a line behind the maker.
- ChangeDestinationGroup <string>
- Switch to a different set of Destination entities.