Npc soldier assault
This prefab contains the following:
- Four npc_combine_s NPC templates (numbered from 1 to 4), to be used as the assaulting squad.
- A point_template entity to spawn them.
- A logic_relay entity that when triggered will trigger the spawning and assault.
- An ai_goal_assault entity that will make the spawned soldiers proceed to their designated assault_rallypoints, and then proceed to their assault_assaultpoints as the assault commences.
- Four assault_rallypoint positions.
- Four assault_assaultpoint positions.
Fixing this prefab
This prefab doesn't work properly as it is because of misuses of wildcards.
Locate the ai_goal_assault entity, and do the following:
- Change Rally Point Set from soldier_assault1_rally3* to soldier_assault1_rally*.
- Change Actor(s) to affect from soldier_assault1_soldier1* to soldier_assault1_soldier*.
Also, the "&i" tokens in the Squad Name value of the npc_soldier_s doesn't work, so if you intend to use multiple sets of this prefab in a map, you should change soldier_assault&i_squad to something different for each assault squad to prevent them from communicating visuals with eachother.