npc_personality_core is a point entity available in .
A personality core of the GlaDOS computer, such as Wheatley.
It is important to note, corrupted spheres do not relay their set dialogue just by skin choice. There is currently no information on how to make them do so.
- Alt Model Skin
- If using the 'alt' skin, this sets the eye color -- If not using the alt skin, (0 = broken) (1=normal)
- 0 : Blue Eye / Broken (Wheatley)
- 1 : Green Eye / Normal (Adventure Core)
- 2 : Red Eye / NA (Space Core)
- 3 : Purple Eye / NA (Information Core)
- Use Alternate Skins
- Use the model with corrupted skins, instead of the skins in the original model.
- Enable physics motion/collision response.
- Disable physics motion/collision response.
- Enable the eye flashlight.
- Disable the eye flashlight.
- Force the player to pickup the sphere.
- Allow player pickup.
- Disable player pickup.
- Play the attach animation, used for syncing with the socket animation.
- Play the detach animation, used for syncing with the socket animation.
- Play the lock animation, used for syncing with the socket animation.
- Set a sequence to use as an idle.
- Return to the default idle animation.
- Explode the sphere.
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on its parent. The entity will teleport so that the position of its root bone matches that of the attachment. Entities must be parented before being sent this input.
- As above, but without teleporting. The entity retains its position relative to the attachment at the time of the input being received.
- Removes this entity from the the movement hierarchy, leaving it free to move independently.
- Fired whenever the player picks up the core.
- Fired whenever the player drops the core.