Difference between revisions of "Npc enemyfinder"
m (ep1 add)
(→Entity Description: Added brief description.)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 12:44, 4 November 2007
This NPC is invisible, immobile, and does not cause collisions. Its purpose is to notify its squadmates when an enemy comes into the enemyfinder's view.
- <string> How far to look (1.0 = straight ahead, 0.0 = +/- 90 degrees, -1.0 = all directions)
- <float> Amount of time an enemy is hidden after which a 'free pass' on reaquire is granted
- <float> After granted 'free pass', the amount of time a target is allowed before reaquire
- <float> After granted 'free pass', the distance the target is allowed to move before reaquire
- <float> After free pass begins expiring, how much the time the target gets back for every second they hide again
- <float> How long targets in cover are allowed to peek without penalty
- Turn on: Look for enemies
- Turn off: Stop looking for enemies
- Fires when the enemy finder has no enemies.
- Fires when the enemy finder acquires enemies.