Dog is one of the main characters introduced in Half-Life 2. Dog can play fetch and pick up things.
- SetPickupTarget <target_destination>
- Sets the target entity for Dog to pickup.
- StartCatchThrowBehavior <target_destination>
- Tells Dog to start playing with the player. You can pass the name of the object you want him to play with, otherwise he'll just use the closest phys_object.
- StopCatchThrowBehavior <target_destination>
- Stop the catch and throw behavior.
- Tells Dog the physgun just picked up an object.
- Tells Dog to wait for the player to throw an object at him.
- Tells Dog to stop waiting for the player.
- SetThrowArcModifier <float>
- Used to pass in a modifier for Dog's object flight arc.
- SetThrowTarget <target_destination>
- Set Dog's throw target (pass in !player if you want the player)
- Turn Dog's bone followers off
- Turn Dog's bone followers on
- Fires when Dog throws an object.
- Fires when Dog picks up an object.
- Fires when Dog catches an object.