Difference between revisions of "Npc dog"
From Valve Developer Community
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
'''Dog''' is one of the main characters introduced in Half-Life 2 and is described by [[Alyx Vance]] as being built by her father, [[Eli Vance]], to protect her after the events at [[Black Mesa]].
Revision as of 01:01, 21 August 2005
Dog is one of the main characters introduced in Half-Life 2 and is described by Alyx Vance as being built by her father, Eli Vance, to protect her after the events at Black Mesa. For more information please see the character page for Dog.
- SetPickupTarget <string>
- Sets the target entity for d0g to pickup.
- StartCatchThrowBehavior <string>
- Tells d0g to start playing with the player. You can pass in the name of the object you want him to play with otherwise he'll find the closes phys_object.
- StopCatchThrowBehavior <string>
- Stop the catch and throw behavior.
- Tells d0g the physgun just picked up an object.
- Tells d0g to wait for the player to throw an object at him.
- Tells d0g to stop waiting for the player.
- SetThrowArcModifier <float>
- Used to pass in a modifier for d0g's object flight arc.
- SetThrowTarget <string>
- Set d0g's throw target (pass in !player if you want the player)
- Fires when d0g throws an object.
- Fires when d0g picks up an object.
- Fires when d0g catches an object.