Difference between revisions of "Npc dog"
From Valve Developer Community
m (→Entity Description)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
'''Dog''' is one of the main characters introduced in Half-Life 2 and
'''Dog''' is one of the main characters introduced in Half-Life 2and
Revision as of 22:20, 2 September 2005
Dog is one of the main characters introduced in Half-Life 2. Dog can play fetch and pick up things.
- SetPickupTarget <string>
- Sets the target entity for d0g to pickup.
- StartCatchThrowBehavior <string>
- Tells d0g to start playing with the player. You can pass in the name of the object you want him to play with otherwise he'll find the closes phys_object.
- StopCatchThrowBehavior <string>
- Stop the catch and throw behavior.
- Tells d0g the physgun just picked up an object.
- Tells d0g to wait for the player to throw an object at him.
- Tells d0g to stop waiting for the player.
- SetThrowArcModifier <float>
- Used to pass in a modifier for d0g's object flight arc.
- SetThrowTarget <string>
- Set d0g's throw target (pass in !player if you want the player)
- Fires when d0g throws an object.
- Fires when d0g picks up an object.
- Fires when d0g catches an object.