Stationary ceiling mounted 'fishing' monster
Dedicated Console Variables
- <integer> Barnacle Spawn Health
- <boolean> Use prototype swallow code
- This makes the ragdolled yummy play this activity: ACT_GESTURE_BARNACLE_STRANGLE
- <target_destination> Land target name
- <float> If the dropship's carrying a crate with a gun on it, it'll only shoot targets within this range.
- <target_destination> Name of Template NPC 1
- <target_destination> Name of Template NPC (2-6)
- <target_destination> Name of dustoff point for NPC (1-6)
- <target_destination> Name of the APC to drop
Literal Value Description -3 Jeep (No crate) -2 APC (No crate) -1 Strider (No crate) 0 Roller Hopper 1 Soldier Crate 2 None
- 32768 : Wait for input before dropoff
- LandLeaveCrate <integer>
- Land, drop soldiers, and leave the crate behind. Specify the number of troops to drop off in the parameter.
- LandTakeCrate <integer>
- Land, drop soldiers, but don't leave the crate behind. Specify the number of troops to drop off in the parameter.
- DropMines <integer>
- Drop Rollermines. Specify the number of mines to drop in the parameter.
- Drop the Strider you're carrying. Now.
- Drop the APC you're carrying. Now.
- Pickup <string>
- Pickup an entity.
- SetLandTarget <string>
- Set my land target name.
- SetGunRange <float>
- Set my crate gun's range.
- Turns on rotor sounds
- Turns off rotor sounds
- Stop waiting for the dropoff. Dropoff as soon as possible.
- Fires when the dropship has finished a dropoff.
- Fires when the dropship has finished a pickup.
- OnCrateShotDownBeforeDropoff <float>
- Fires when the container was shot down before it dropped off soldiers. The parameter contains the number of soldiers that weren't successfully dropped off.
- Fires when the container was shot down after it dropped off soldiers.