Combine Dropship - click to enlarge.
Dedicated Console Variables
- <choices> Draws boxes for debugging certain events
- <integer> Dropship container cannon damage
- <target_destination> Land target name
- <float> If the dropship's carrying a crate with a gun on it, it'll only shoot targets within this range.
- <target_destination> Name of Template NPC 1
- <target_destination> Name of Template NPC (2-6)
- <target_destination> Name of dustoff point for NPC (1-6)
- <target_destination> Name of the APC to drop
||Jeep (No crate)
||APC (No crate)
||Strider (No crate)
- <target_destination> If this dropship drops any rollermines due to the 'DropMines' input being fired, it will use this template for the rollermines it creates. If left blank, ordinary rollermines will be dropped.
- 32768 : Wait for input before dropoff
- Land, drop soldiers, and leave the crate behind. Specify the number of troops to drop off in the parameter.
- Land, drop soldiers, but don't leave the crate behind. Specify the number of troops to drop off in the parameter.
- Drop Rollermines. Specify the number of mines to drop in the parameter.
- Drop the Strider you're carrying. Now.
- Drop the APC you're carrying. Now.
- Pickup <target_destination>
- Pickup an entity.
- SetLandTarget <target_destination>
- Set my land target name.
- Set my crate gun's range.
- Turns on rotor sounds
- Turns off rotor sounds
- Stop waiting for the dropoff. Dropoff as soon as possible.
- Fires when the dropship has finished a dropoff.
- Fires when the dropship has finished a pickup.
- OnCrateShotDownBeforeDropoff <float>
- Fires when the container was shot down before it dropped off soldiers. The parameter contains the number of soldiers that weren't successfully dropped off.
- Fires when the container was shot down after it dropped off soldiers.
Example of Soldier Drop