Npc combine camera
From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 21:09, 17 March 2007 by Coolspot (Added link to Russian version)
A ceiling-mounted camera; the more popular cousin of npc_turret_ceiling. A "glow" sprite, initially green, is attached to the rotating camera portion, and changes colors if it detects enemies within its radius. (specified below)
- Template:Kv basenpc
- <integer> The camera will only lock onto enemies that are within the inner radius.
- <integer> The camera will flash amber when enemies are within the outer radius, but outside the inner radius.
- <integer> Min req'd damage for hurting camera
- <target_destination> The default target is the entity that the camera follows when it has no other target to track.
- 1 : Wait Till Seen
- 2 : Gag (No IDLE sounds until angry)
- 4 : Fall to ground (unchecked means *teleport* to ground)
- 8 : Drop Healthkit
- 16 : Efficient - Don't acquire enemies or avoid obstacles
- 32 : Always Become Angry On New Enemy
- 64 : Ignore Enemies (Scripted Targets Only)
- 128 : Start Inactive
- 256 : Long Visibility/Shoot
- 512 : Fade Corpse
- 1024 : Think outside PVS
- 2048 : Template NPC (will not spawn, used by npc_template_maker but not point_template)
- 4096 : Do Alternate collision for this NPC (player avoidance)
- 8192 : Don't drop weapons
- Disables the camera. If open, the camera closes.
- Enables the camera. If closed, the camera opens.
- Toggle - If open, close. If closed, open.
- Causes the camera to become angry as if it has seen something to get angry about.
- Causes the camera to calm down if it is angry.
- Fired when the player is spotted within the inner radius
- OnFoundEnemy <ehandle>
- Fired when a non-player enemy is spotted within the inner radius.