Npc antlion template maker
Seeing as antlions were frequently used as cannon fodder in Half-Life 2, especially within Nova Prospekt, this entity is used to efficiently monitor and respawn antlions on a continuous basis. It has similar functionality to a npc_maker.
- <target_destination> Name of template NPC
- <string> If specified, children will spawn on a hint node from this group, nearest the target.
- <float> Target must be within this distance of any node in the hint group specified above. If the target is outside the radius, no NPC will spawn.
- <target_destination> Targetname of the entity to try and spawn near.
- <target_destination> Targetname of an entity used as a goal for the children to fight to.
- <target_destination> Targetname of an entity used as a goal for the children to follow.
- <float> This is a modifier of the current spawn distance. Spawn distance on a vehicle is based on speed, so this is just a modifier for it.
- <integer> Number of antlions in the pool at map start.
- <integer> Maximum number of antlions allowed in the pool. If 0, pool behavior is turned off.
- <integer> This is the number of antlions added to the pool every time it regenerates.
- <float> Time interval between pool regeneration ticks.
- <boolean> Create Spore effect
- 1024 : Random spawn node
- SetFightTarget <target_destination>
- Sets the target entity for children to fight to.
- Clears the fight target goal for this spawner.
- SetFollowTarget <target_destination>
- Sets the target entity for children to follow.
- Clears the follow target goal for this spawner.
- SetSpawnRadius <float>
- AddToPool <integer>
- Add the number of antlions specified in the parameter to the pool.
- SetMaxPool <integer>
- Set the maximum number of antlions allowed in the pool at any time. Setting it to 0 turns off the pool behavior.
- SetPoolRegenAmount <integer>
- Set the number of antlions added to the pool every time it regenerates.
- SetPoolRegenTime <float>
- Set the time interval between pool regeneration ticks.
- Change the spawn group for this spawner.
- Fires when all the hint nodes are blocked.