Antlions can burrow, jump, and fly. The player can command up to 4 antlions at a time, provided that the correct env_global variable is set and weapon_bugbait is equipped. Their most common role in level design is that of cannon fodder.
Dedicated Console Variables
- sk_antlion_health (Default: 30)
- <integer> An antlion's spawn health.
- sk_antlion_jump_damage (Default: 5)
- sk_antlion_swipe_damage (Default: 5)
- <boolean> If you want your antlion to start under the ground and dig up when you want.
- <float> Alert Radius - keep in mind that Antlions rely on sound, not sight.
- <integer> Distance until eluded - Only available when Burrow When Eluded is flagged"
- <boolean> Useful for scripted sequences, in which player interference is undesirable.
- Template:Not in fgd skin
- <choices> Antlion's coloration
Literal ValueDescription 0 1 2 3
- 65536 : Burrow when eluded
- 131072 : Use Ground Checks
- Unburrow from the ground
- Burrow into the ground
- Burrow and remove
- FightToPosition <target_destination>
- Fight to position
- Stop fighting to position
- Allow non-navigational jumping
- Disallow non-navigational jumping
- Ignore bugbait
- Hear bugbait
- Fires when the antlion reaches his specified fight-to location