MonitorScreen is a material shader available in all Source games. It is intended for use with func_monitor, though any shader can be used. This applies various image effects to the rendered texture, then applies an overlay on top. This shader is unlit.
- The realtime texture to render. Usually
_rt_camera, but a normal texture can be used.
- A secondary texture which is multiplied with the basetexture.
- Transform the secondary texture.
- Frame number to use for the secondary texture.
- Controls the contrast of the render. 0 is normal, and 1 is "color * color".
- Controls the amount of color in the render. 0 makes it fully greyscale, 1 gives full color.
- Tint the overall effect.