From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 02:12, 2 February 2008 by Mark WiseCarver
This is a list of sites about mapping, including tutorials, articles, communities, etc.
- CSM2 - Map Downloads,Tutorials and mapping help forums.
- Creating Worlds - A large number of articles focusing on the design aspect of level design
- Shammers Forums - A small community, with a couple of useful tutorials.
- Edit Life - Mapping articles, entity list, error documentation and forums
- Half-wit 2 - Another collection of Mapping tutorials
- I Wanna Map - You wanna map, We wanna help. For Tutorials and help
- Mapping-area - Tutorials on Mapping, Beginner to Advanced, all in French!
- MappersNation.com - A mapping and guide site for the Source engine.
- NiRiDa Studios DEAD? - Comunidad Española de Edición en Source - Spanish Community for the Source Engine edition tutorials.
- zombie's * Edited* Optimization Page An in-depth guide to optimizing your maps.
- Spillmodding.no A Norwegian mapping community with more than 130 tutorials for more than 13 engines!
- zombie's Optimizing-page information on optimizing your map
- TAz00.com 22+ Tutorials on Mapping, Beginner to Advanced, 10+ Maps with source files included!
- DispEd - Precise displacement editor used to make geometric shapes in the style of "Quake 3 patches."
- TWHL - Mapping community and tutorial site with busy forums for HL and SOURCE mappers.
- The Snarkpit - Mapping and modeling community site
- mIKe's ReVeNGe - HL2DM Community with an Excellent set of Tutorials!