Entity Name: logic_relay
A message forwarder. Fires an OnTrigger output when triggered, and can be disabled to prevent forwarding outputs.
Useful as an intermediary between one entity and another for turning on or off an I/O connection, or as a container for holding a set of outputs that can be triggered from multiple places.
- Name targetname <target_source>
- The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- Start Disabled StartDisabled <choices>
- If Yes, this entity starts disabled.
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- AddOutput <output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>
- Adds an entity I/O connection to this entity. Very dangerous, use with care
- Causes this entity's OnUser1 output to be fired.
- Causes this entity's OnUser2 output to be fired.
- Causes this entity's OnUser3 output to be fired.
- Causes this entity's OnUser4 output to be fired.
- Enable this entity.
- Disable this entity.
- Trigger the relay, causing its OnTrigger output to fire if it is enabled.
- Toggle the relay between enabled and disabled.
- Cancel any events fired by this relay that are currently pending in the I/O event queue.
- Fired in response to FireUser1 input.
- Fired in response to FireUser2 input.
- Fired in response to FireUser3 input.
- Fired in response to FireUser4 input.
- Fired when the relay is triggered.
- Only Trigger once (Default Checked)
- If checked, this entity starts on.
- Allow fast retrigger (Default Unchecked)
- Allows fast retriggering.