An entity that is used to relay inputs/outputs to the player and back to the world.
- Template:I targetname
- Puts the player's flashlight in slow-power-drain mode (for Episodic darkness)
- Puts the player's flashlight to default power drain
- SetPlayerHealth <integer>
- Sets the player's health to this value.
- Request the ammo state of the player. It will fire PlayerHasAmmo or PlayerHasNoAmmo outputs.
- Requests the current player's health from the proxy. This will fire the PlayerHealth output with the value.
- Template:O targetname
- OnFlashlightOn <float>
- Fired when the player turns on his flashlight. This output has the value of how much energy the player had when this happened [0..1].
- OnFlashlightOff <float>
- Fired when the player turns off his flashlight. This output has the value of how much energy the player had when this happened [0..1].
- PlayerHealth <integer>
- The player's current health value.
- Fired by request if the player has any ammo.
- Fired by request if the player doesn't have any ammo.