From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 22:37, 6 July 2005 by Demented
Entity Name: logic_navigation
An entity that is used to set navigation properties on other entities. Useful to make NPCs ignore physics props in their way that they can easily push.
- Name targetname <target_source>
- The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- Navigation Entity target <target_destination>
- Name of the entity to set navigation properties on.
- Nav Property navprop <choices>
- If Ignore, NPCs will ignore this when navigating (they'll bump into it).
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- AddOutput <output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>
- Adds an entity I/O connection to this entity. Very dangerous, use with care
- Causes this entity's OnUser1 output to be fired.
- Causes this entity's OnUser2 output to be fired.
- Causes this entity's OnUser3 output to be fired.
- Causes this entity's OnUser4 output to be fired.
- Turn on. The Navigation Entity will have its navigation properties set.
- Turn off. The Navigation Entity will have its navigation properties returned to the default settings.
- Toggle on/off.
- Fired in response to FireUser1 input.
- Fired in response to FireUser2 input.
- Fired in response to FireUser3 input.
- Fired in response to FireUser4 input.
- Start On (Default Checked)
- If checked, this entity starts on.