Logic collision pair
From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 08:24, 6 July 2005 by Demented
Entity Name: logic_collision_pair
An entity that can be used to enables/disable vphysics collisions between two target entities.
- Attachment 1 attach1 <target_destination>
- The first entity involved in this pair.
- Attachment 2 attach2 <target_destination>
- The second entity involved in this pair.
- Start with collisions disabled startdisabled <choices>
- If Yes, starts with collisions between the pair disabled. If No, starts with collisions between the pair enabled.
- Name targetname <target_source>
- Enable collisions between the first and second entity.
- Disable collisions between the first and second entity.