From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 23:59, 9 April 2007 by Mrhappy (clarified true=1, false=0 for those who dont know boolean logic)
Tests a boolean value and fires an output based on whether the value is true (one) or false (zero). Use this entity to branch between two potential sets of events.
Note:Values greater than 1 are treated as 0.
- Set the boolean value without performing the comparison. Use this to hold a value for a future test.
- SetValueTest <boolean>
- Set the boolean value and test it, firing OnTrue or OnFalse based on the new value.
- Toggle the boolean value between true and false.
- Toggle the boolean value and tests it, firing OnTrue or OnFalse based on the new value.
- Test the input value and fire OnTrue or OnFalse based on the value.
- Fired when the input value is true (nonzero). (activator is the activator)
- OnFalse <boolean>
- Fired when the input value is false (zero). (activator is the activator)