From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 15:24, 9 August 2019 by RandomCatDude (added the new csgo vmt param page to here, since it's compatible with this shader)
$ssbump(New with Half-Life 2: Episode Two / Source 2007)
- Self-shadowing bumpmapping.
- Color tinting.
- Use this material as a decal.
- Detail texturing.
$distancealpha(New with Half-Life 2: Episode Two / Source 2007)
- Vector-like edge filtering.
- Specular reflections.
$lightwarptexture(New with Half-Life 2: Episode One / Source 2006)
- Per-texel color modification via a warp texture.
$seamless_scale(New with Half-Life 2: Episode Two / Source 2007)
- Mitigation for displacement texture stretching.
- Expensive and cheap transparency.
$phong(Only in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)
- Diffuse reflections.
$PointSampleMagFilter(Only in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)
- Disables texture filtering.