From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 21:02, 3 August 2005 by Spektre1
An invisible light source. Can be turned on and off through inputs.
- <color255 + integer> The color and brightness of the light. RGB colors need to be between 0 and 255. Brightness can be higher.
- <integer> This is the inner focus of the light, or the edge of the brightest part of the light. It will fade from here out to the
- <choices> A preset pattern of diverse flicker effects.
Literal Value Description 0 Normal 1 Flicker A 2 Slow, strong pulse 3 Candle A 4 Fast strobe 5 Gentle pulse 6 Flicker B 7 Candle B 8 Candle C 9 Slow strobe 10 Fluorescent flicker 11 Slow pulse, noblack
- <string> A string of characters defining a custom pattern, a being most dark and z being most bright.
- <float> Brightens or dims the intensity of the light near its entity. A high constant will dim the light.
- <float> Brightens or dims the intensity of the light emitted. A high linear will dim the light.
- <float> Increase to make a light bright but not travel far.
- <integer> Stops the light emitted from reaching beyond this distance. Useful in cutting down compiling time by not making lights extend infinitely.
- 1 : Initially Off
- Turns the light on.
- Turns the light off.
- Toggles the light on or off.
- Sets the light's custom appearance to the input's parameters.
- Fades from the light's old pattern to the new one.