From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 06:08, 11 June 2011 by Barracuda (Cleanup)
A directional light with no falloff. Similar to sunlight in light_environment.
- The downward pitch of the light from the sun. 0 is horizontal, -90 is straight down.
- The RGB color and brightness of the light. Colors must be between 0 and 255; brightness can be anything.
- Brightness override used in HDR mode. Default is
-1 -1 -1 1, which means no change. Warning: The fourth digit must be positive. Otherwise all light will be sucked out of your map!
- Amount to scale the light by when compiling for HDR.
- The angular extent of the light for casting soft shadows. Higher numbers are more diffuse. 5 is a good starting value.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X)
- This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.