An invisible light source. Can be turned on and off through inputs. The light entity is very basic but yet essential to almost every map.
- Name targetname <target_source>
- The name of this entity. Allows other entities in the map to trigger this one.
- Brightnes red green blue brightness
- The color and brightness of the light. RGB colors need to be between 0 and 255. Brightness can be higher.
- Appearance <choose a style>
- A preset pattern of diverse flicker effects.
- Custom Appearance Example: azazazaz
- A string of characters defining a custom pattern, a being most dark and z being most bright. Above example would be a stobe light.
- Brightens or dims the intensity of the light near its entity. A high constant will dim the light.
- Similar to Constant but affects all distances.
- Increase to make a light bright but not travel far.
- Maximum distance
- Stops the light emitted from reaching beyond this distance. Useful in cutting down compiling time by not making lights extend infinitely.
- Initially Dark
- Causes the light to be off when the map starts.
- Turns the light on.
- Turns the light off.
- Toggles the light on or off.
- Sets the light's custom appearance to the input's parameters.
- Fades from the light's old pattern to the new one.