Item item crate
A supply crate. Creates its specified content when broken.
- Template:Kv basepropphysics
- <integer> Deprecated
- <pointentityclass> Class name of the entity to spawn when the crate is broken. Suggested point entity: item_dynamic_resupply
- <integer> Number of items to emit upon breakage
- Breaks the breakable.
- SetHealth <integer>
- Sets a new value for health. If the breakable's health reaches zero it will break. Use Break input instead of 0.
- AddHealth <integer>
- Adds health to the breakable. If the breakable's health reaches zero it will break.
- RemoveHealth <integer>
- Removes health from the breakable. If the breakable's health reaches zero it will break.
- Template:O basepropphysics
- Fires when broken.
- OnHealthChanged <float>
- Fires when the health of this breakable changes, passing the new value of health as a percentage of max health, from [0..1].