Four ammo clips for generic.
- Ammo per clip (ammo_per_clip)
- Model (model)
- Glow effect (glow_effect)
- Removal Allowed for Ammo Balancing
- Start Fade Dist/Pixels (fademindist)
- Distance at which the prop starts to fade. If 'Screen Space Fade' is selected, this represents the number of pixels wide covered by the prop when it starts to fade. For less than 0, use fademaxdist.
- End Fade Dist/Pixels (fademaxdist)
- Maximum distance at which the prop is visible. If 'Screen Space Fade' is selected, this represents the minimum number of pixels wide covered by the prop when it fades. 0 for don't fade out.
- Fade Scale (fadescale)
- If you specify a fade in the worldspawn, or if the engine is running under dx7, then the engine will forcibly fade out props even if fademindist/fademaxdist isn't specified. This scale factor gives you some control over the fade. Using 0 here turns off the forcible fades.
- Comma-separated list of interaction layers.
- Disable Shadows
- Prevents the entity from creating cheap render-to-texture shadows, or lightmap shadows if the entity is a
prop_static. Does not affect shadow mapping.
- Disable ShadowDepth
- Used to disable rendering into shadow depth (for projected textures) for this entity.
- Projected Texture Cache
- Used to hint projected texture system whether it is sufficient to cache shadow volume of this entity or to force render it every frame instead.
- 0 : Default
- 1 : No cache - render every frame
- 2 : Cache it - render only once
- 1 : Start Asleep
- 8 : Motion Disabled
- Calls a script function from this entity's private script scope.
- Calls a script function in the global script scope.
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and its children from the world. Note: Entities already remove orphaned children upon being removed, but this input removes all children on the same frame, being marginally faster than
- Adds a keyvalue/output to this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire, -1 means infinite>
- Fire the
OnUseroutputs; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Same as a player invoking +use; may not do anything depending on the entity. Can also be invoked by firing an output that does not specify an input.
- Execute a VScript file from disk, without file extension. The script contents are merged with the script scope of the receiving entity.
- Execute a string of VScript source code in the scope of the entity receiving the input. String quotation may be needed when fired via console. Bug: In , the code is executed in the script scope of the entity that fires the output, not the one receiving the input.Warning: Never try to pass string parameters to a script function with this input. It will corrupt the VMF structure because of the nested quotation marks, which then must be removed manually with a text editor.
- Send this entity to a spot in the map. If the entity is parented to something, it will be offset from the parent by this amount.
- Fires when the player picks up this object
- Dropped by the player or physgun
- Pulled by the gravity gloves
- These outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- This output fires when the entity is killed and removed from the game.