From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 20:59, 18 March 2013 by Breakin' Benny (HL2 beta model prevents the ERROR and replacement model)
item_ammo_smg1_largeis a point entity available in the Half-Life 2 series.
A large box of 4.6x30mm FMJ ammunition for the submachine gun.
Despite the writing on it, the amount of ammo the box will contain depends on the current difficulty setting:
- At the "Easy" (
skill 1) setting the box will provide 225 rounds.
- At the "Normal" (
skill 2) setting the box will provide 225 rounds.
- At the "Hard" (
skill 3) setting the box will provide 135 rounds.
Bug: Note that when placing the entity the Hammer model preview cannot currently find its model, instead displaying the large red "ERROR" model. Ignore this, as the entity will still work fine in-game.
- If the original model is ported, the "ERROR" won't not be present as the entity will use the old Beta model.
- Fires when the player touches this item.
!activatoris the player.
- This output fires when the player proves they have "found" this item.
- Fires on:
- Player Touch (whether or not player actually acquires the item).
- Picked up by
- Picked up by gravity gun.
- Punted by gravity gun.