Item ammo ar
From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 18:16, 1 July 2019 by Soer4769 (Created page for the ammo magasin used by the weapon_assault_rifle in Sin Episodes)
This is a point entity available in Sin Episodes. It's a magasin of assault rifle ammo for the weapon_assault_rifle and provides 30 in ammunition regardless of difficulty setting.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X)
- This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire, -1 means infinite>
- Fire the
OnUseroutputs; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Removes this entity and any entities parented to it from the world.
- Functions the same as
Kill, although this entity and any entities parented to it are killed on the same frame, being marginally faster than
- Allows the entity to draw a render target shadow.
- Prevents the entity from drawing a render target shadow.
- Fires when the player touches this item.
!activatoris the player.
- These outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Fired when the
Useinput is given.