This entity is a spawn point for counter-terrorists in Counter-Strike: Source and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. One of these needs to be placed for each team member. A standard map should have between 16 and 32 spawn points. Should be placed at least 128 units away from each other and surrounding walls.
- Entity Scripts
<scriptlist>(New with Left 4 Dead 2)
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Script think function
<string>(New with Left 4 Dead 2)
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior. The return value (if present) will set the time until the next call. Note:Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X)
- This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- Spawn priority
- Determines which spawn points get used first. Smaller numbers are used before larger numbers. (New with Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)
- Enabled by default?
- Should this spawn be enabled by default? (New with Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)
- Sets this spawn point as enabled. (New with Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)
- Sets this spawn point as disabled. (New with Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)
- Toggle the enabled/disabled state of this spawn point. (New with Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)