Info hlvr toner path
The info_hlvr_toner_path is an invisible entity which is used to connect and define the toner puzzles in HL:A based mods.
The info_hlvr_toner_path is the logical portion of a toner puzzle, used to define the nodes used to make up a path as well as the starting and ending entities. It fires outputs when powered or unpowered.
- location in the world
- rotation in the world
- scale in the world
- Transform Locked <boolean (default 0)>
- Lock the transform at its current value, preventing the transform of the node from being modified.
- Force Hidden <boolean (default 0)>
- Visually hide the entity from the viewports. The Outliner pane will still list hidden entities.
- Editor Only <boolean (default 0)>
- Entity is only displayed in Hammer and will not appear in game.
- The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- Entity Scripts <string>
- Name(s) of script files that are executed after all entities have spawned.
- Name of the entity at the start of this path (port or junction)
- Name of the junction at the end of this path, if any
- Fire when the path is electrified.
- Fire when the path is de-electrified.
- Fire when the entity is killed and removed from the game.
- Fired in response to FireUser1 input
- Fired in response to FireUser2 input
- Fired in response to FireUser3 input
- Fired in response to FireUser4 input