From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 22:20, 1 August 2018 by Pinsplash (TODO)
It specifies whether the map will force players to spawn at the active info_player_coop or near the "safest" live player. Also can restart the map.
Note:If this entity does not exist in a map, static spawning will be disabled.
- Set static spawning for the map.
- 0 : Disable Static Spawning.
- 1 : Enable Static Spawning.
Tip:If you wish to change the spawn method during run-time, use AddOutput IsVehicleMap 0/1.
- Force a map restart.
- These outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- This output fires when the entity is killed and removed from the game.