- ← List of SE1 entities This is a point entity available in Sin Episodes. This entity is the developer's gateway to set up traps and obstacles that depend on the challenge level built around the Dynamic Difficulty System, where the initial challenge level is that chosen upon the start of the map (0.2/1.0 default) and the current challenge is what it has dynamically changed to depending on the skill of the player, with the challenge difference being the amount the player has moved the challenge level from the initial level to the current one. For more information about how to set up an envionment challenge depending on the initial challenge level, see the Arena Mode Challenge tutorial page.
- Fires an output that contains the value of the initial challenge as a parameter.
- Fires an output that contains the value of the current challenge as a parameter.
- Fires an output that contains the difference between the current and initial challenge as a parameter.
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on its parent. The entity will teleport so that the position of its root bone matches that of the attachment. Entities must be parented before being sent this input.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire, -1 means infinite>
- Fire the
OnUseroutputs; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Removes this entity and any entities parented to it from the world.
- Functions the same as
Kill, although this entity and any entities parented to it are killed on the same frame, being marginally faster than
- Fires when the GetInitialChallenge input is called.
- Fires when the GetCurrentChallenge input is called.
- Fires when the GetChallengeDifference input is called.
- Fires when the
Useinput is given.
- These outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.