From Valve Developer Community
A console command which can do lots of different stuff depending on its numeric parameter.
Here is a list. All impulses marked as a cheat will require sv_cheats to be enabled.
Note:Command parameters are described inside the
These commands are used in-game by default.
- impulse 100
- Toggles the flashlight on/off for the player.
- impulse 50
- Makes player command (call/send) a squad.
- impulse 51
- Spawns item_dynamic_resupply.
- impulse 52
- Rangefinder. Prints Starting position, ending position, 3D distance and 2D distance.
- impulse 82
- Cheat. Spawns an armed buggy.
- impulse 101
- Commonly used cheat. Gives the player all weapons, extra ammo, extra health and extra energy. (Can also be used In counter strike source to fill up the players cash reserves)
- impulse 102
- Cheat. Spawns a human skull. (The models\Gibs\AGIBS.mdl gib.) It spawns a more dynamic set of gibs in Half-Life: Source.
- impulse 81
- Cheat. Gives the player weapon_cubemap which is used to test cubemaps.
- impulse 99
- Cheat. Only available in Half-Life. Displays various logos on the players HUD. Used for promotional/demonstration trailers.
- impulse 103
- Cheat. Reports status (AI, health, etc.) of the NPC under the crosshairs.
- impulse 106
- Cheat. Displays the classname, targetname and modelname of the entity under the crosshairs.
- impulse 107
- Cheat. Prints what texture the crosshairs are pointing at.
- impulse 108
- Cheat. Debugs the NPC under the crosshairs.
- impulse 200
- Cheat. Toggles between lowering/raising the weapon completely, clearing it from the screen, useful for taking screenshots.
- impulse 203
- Cheat. Remove the entity under the crosshairs.
- impulse 201
- Paints decal in multiplayer.
- impulse 195
- Cheat. Would show the shortest path in the level to the nearest node_viewer_fly node.
- impulse 196
- Cheat. Would show the shortest path in the level to the nearest node_viewer_large node.
- impulse 197
- Cheat. Would show the shortest path in the level to the nearest node_viewer_human node.
- impulse 202
- Would play 'player jingle'.
- impulse 202
- Cheat. Would splatter blood decal.