Start with a mod description. This should be a general overview of what the mod is and maybe what sets it apart from other mods in its genre. This is broad information and can include what the mod is now as well as what is intended for the future.
- a quick list of features
- bulleted lists are always nice
- they give the viewer a quick overview of what is in the mod
- you don't need to list every minute feature here
Screenshots, movies, whatever. We are almost requiring media for a mod to be listed- it's not a steadfast rule, but it's a good idea of when to decide to make your mod's page.
A brief history of the mod. How long has it been around, what kind of changes has it gone through, what problems had to be overcome. You know. Whatever. If you want it.
Some information about the mod team.
Information about the localized versions of the mod.
- Links to other related articles within the wiki (optional).
- links to the official site
- links to mod specific tutorials on the wiki and externally
- mod specific forums