Hammer Transform Dialog
From Valve Developer Community
The Transform dialog allows you to rotate, scale, or move an object with precise values in any of the X, Y, or Z planes. Values are in either units or degrees as applicable.
Bug: Transforming behaves strangely if any of the parameters are a value of 0. Changing the values from 0 to 0.0 fixes this behaviour.
Bug: Rotation in the Y-Axis is reversed.
To move objects using Transform dialog:
- Select the objects you wish to move.
- Choose Transform from the Tools Menu. The dialog seen above will apear.
- Select the "Move" radio button.
- Type in the distance you wish to move the objects in the X, Y, or Z axis fields. You can enter a value in any or all of the fields. Make sure to change values of 0 into 0.0 to fix strange behaviour!
- Press OK. The transformation is applied.